Saturday, February 1, 2014

About Me

Hi,

My name  is Victoria (Vicky for short) and I'm a Junior at Hawaii Pacific University.  (I'm not going to include a picture of myself because I'm not much of a selfie person, but rest assure this blog will be picture and video heavy.)  I was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii.  I'm currently studying business and would like to start a business one day.  My hobbies include writing, listening to music, traveling, making collages, and sewing.
Cinderella's castle at Disney World (Photo taken by me, 2011)
My media interests mostly involves music.  Some of the artists I like to listen to are Green Day, System of a Down, Culture Club, Dead or Alive, and Lady Gaga.
Green Day (Photo from musically.com)
I also like watching television as well.  My favorite TV channels include the Food Network, Bravo, Comedy Central, and TLC .
"Chef" Micky Mouse and Chef Robert Irvine (from Food Network's Restaurant Impossible) (Photo from eater.com) 
Some of my favorite television shows include Chicago Fire, Real Husbands of Hollywood, Bones, Hawaii-Five 0, Restaurant Impossible, and Never Mind the Buzzcocks.
Left to Right: Team Captain Phil Jupitus, Guest Host Jack Whitehall, and Team Captain Noel Fielding on the British panel show Never Mind the Buzzcocks on BBC2 where celebrities and comedians complete against each other by answering music-related questions.  (Photo Source BBC / Talkback / Brian Ritchie).  I had a hard time finding a clip that fully summed up the dynamics of the show, but below is a taste of the shenanigans that occur.
This blog was created for my Multimedia class (hence the name).  


No comments:

Post a Comment